Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Books By the Foot

Finally! I can order Literature based on, yes, how pretentious it will make me look!


Lets see my options.

Antique Leather
$400.00 per foot
Beautiful antique leather books with gold tooling, mostly 19th Century books in good condition. Your library of fine antique leather books can be customized by language or color for a higher price.

Foreign Language Antique Leather
$300.00 per foot
The same beautiful antique leather books as above with books mostly in French, Spanish, and German.

Victorian Era Books
$250.00 per foot
Colorful clothbound titles representing a wide range of subjects popular during the late 19th century.

Amazing.

Contact Jenny McKibben 212.660.6646 bksbythefoot@strandbooks.com, for your own custom library!

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of my antique miniature Shakespeare collection.

    ReplyDelete