Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm White and Go To a Suburban College

Sup Bros?


Hows it hanging, i know theres some sad faces with the school year coming to and end ( AT LEAST FOR US COLLEGE KIDS!) but im getting super stoked for a completely SICK summer. Gunna get my tan on, do some camping, spend alot of time with my new bros up in muskoka! Fresh man year has been the BEST YEAR OF mY LIFE! So many g00d TIMES and IM HOPING FOR SO MANY MORE DRUNK NIGHTS AND HOUSE PARTIES! HIT THAT BONG YOOOOO!





Man this has been such a great year got drunk uncountable times, was pretty much perma high LOL, and banged SOOOOO MANY BROADS! and just had some real chill times.





I feel ive really come into myself this year you know. Reinventing myself, discovering things i never knew i was capable of (LIKE SHOTGUNNING 5 TALLBOYS IN 10 MINUTES AND HITTING SOME GNAR WAKES ON MY BOARD!) you know ive really learned alot in my freshman year, AND NOT FROM NO SNOTTY PROFFESORS. I learned how to roll perfect joints, how not to choke on ur puke in ur sleep, how to ensure a perfect win in flip cup, and most importantly how to get a chick to take her top off. some real life lessons, and i wud nvr have had them had i not come to college!




Its been a hella tight year with new and old bros, and as the infamous asher roth would say

" Time isn't wasted when your getting wasted,
Man I love COLLEGE!"
xXxBrosNevaDiexXx

No comments:

Post a Comment